Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm not dead!

At the end of summer term, I promised to keep up with my blog. Well, here I am, back and typing. It's been a crazy few weeks. Despite the fact that school has started, I haven't really gotten into the swing of things. I think I need to steal a page from Megan's book and head out to coffee bars to work. Damn NEPA for having so few!

Even though I haven't commented, I have been keeping up with blogs. So I do know what's going on in your lives! Ha.

I'll spare you all the gory details of my break. The highlights are:

~ My boyfriend moved to Boston. (He's in the MFA program in poetry at Emerson.)
~ I've been working on The Crucible at my community theatre. Crazy hours!
~ My new MacBook has arrived, and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it! I'm good with PCs, but I feel like a novice user again.
~ As much as I love my Mac, I hate iChat. I can't get it to work properly.

Back to work. Yay.

6 comments:

Burntdisk said...

Glad to see ya back. Enjoy the Witch Hunts (prefer Witchfinder General myself). Envy you the Mac- just got a new PC Media Center myself. A lot of the freeware chat programs will work on the Mac- try digging for one of those. I'd help ya, but I got myself a couple weeks behind. Let ya know if I stumble across somthing, though.

Katie said...

PC Media Center is NICE. Friend of mine had one hooked up to the tv cable. Has HOURS (days even) of recorded shows and movies.

Thanks for the look out for chat programs. I appreciate it!

Megan said...

You'll learn to like iChat I think. I love that we're all getting Macbooks (Justin has one too). My IM is abinka91, you should tell me yours so we can have yet another medium through which to complain about school!

Also remember, if you want to visit Philly I have a couch for you. <3

Katie said...

Megan, it's orionhuntress. I've added you to my b-list.

Are we still having a party in October?

Megan said...

I want to, but I'm not sure how we'll even have time to make that happen? We should probably try to figure it out if we are...

Stefanie said...

My house is always open. And sometimes full of booze. But there is a liquor store around the corner, HOLLA.

Welcome back to the Internet, Katie! :)